The story of a photographer
Hello there! My name is Jen, and I love taking pictures! I have always had an interest in photography for as long as I can remember. In high school I escaped into the darkroom any chance I could get. I studied photography further in college as well as worked at the Southeast Museum of Photography. In 2010, I decided I needed a change, so I packed up my things and left my home state of Florida to explore the mountains of Colorado. It has been one of the best decisions I ever made! My passion is portraits, and what could make for a more stunning backdrop than the mountains, lakes, and gorgeous scenery of Colorado?!
Previously I worked at John Fielder's Colorado & the Denver Photo Art Gallery as a Gallery Director, Curator & Corporate Sales Manager. I loved being able to surround myself with photography as well as have the opportunity to work with some of the most amazing and inspiring artists over the years. I pride myself on being professional but also having fun on photo-shoots. It's important to me to make you feel relaxed and comfortable. If I can get a genuine smile or expression out of you, than I know that you will be pleased with your photo results.
I am Denver based but am willing to travel to work on location. Contact me today for rates or any questions you may have. I look forward to working with you and capturing the special moments of your life!
Me.. in a nutshell
- Grew up in south Florida with alligators in the creek that ran behind my house.. and I still swam in it all the time.
- Mixologist & lover of craft cocktails. Has made over 10,000 old fashioned.
- Avid traveler (14 countries and counting)
- Successfully organized two Charity Golf Tournaments raising over 30k & bringing awareness for suicide prevention.
- Pasta lover and recently learned how to make it from scratch in Italy.
- Rides a Harley Sportster but still gets nervous riding in the mountains!
Photography has always been my main passion in life and I get so excited to work with all kinds of different clients to capture those very special moments in their lives.
I'm all about trying to cultivate those more natural candid moments. Those are the kind of images that reflect more truly who you are, and that's what I aim to show through my work. I hope we can work together soon for whatever your photo needs may be!